The Middle School Program (MS) is for boys in 7th and 8th grade. As the boys move up from the Youth Program, we will continue to teach the fundamental skills of throwing, catching, cradling, dodging and shooting as well as add high level of difficulty skill sets.
The team concept is at the forefront as we prepare the players for the next level; High School ball.
Players are divided into teams based on experience and ability.
It is understood that players may be involved in other activities and will miss occasionally. However frequent absences due to conflicts with other sports will affect the players game time and or roster placement.
To be considered for the Select Competitive roster, the player must be committed to the sport of lacrosse with practice and game attendance required.
- Pre-season training will begin in mid- January through March once per week indoors. The Regular season begins mid- to late March and runs until end of May.
- Regular season practices will occur 2-3 times per week beginning at 6pm and usually run approximately 90 minutes depending on light, temperatures and game schedule.
- April and May are game heavy with 2 to 3 games per week.
- In addition to regular season games, the MS Program will participate in three tournaments as well as the State Tournament.
- Practice and game schedule will be released in November.
Please see homepage for registration information.