You are about to register to play Lacrosse for the Avon Youth Lacrosse Association’s (AYLA)
2021 GIRLS 7th and 8th Grade Middle School Program
To be eligible to play for AYLA, the player must be:
- Resident of Avon (44011), attend Avon Local Schools, and / or belong to or attend school at one of Avon’s local parishes, or have a parent employed by Avon Local Schools.
- Enrolled in 7th or 8th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Have a valid US Lacrosse Membership in good standing from December 1st through May 30th. If you are a returning player please be sure that your membership has not or will not expire before or during the season.
- If you are a new player, you will be instructed at the end of the registration process how to obtain your US Lacrosse membership.
- Failure to hold a valid membership will result in the player not being allowed to participate in any AYLA activities.
If the player does not meet these requirements please go back and choose the appropriate grade level program.
Base Cost: $225.00
Open to: GirlsResidents of: 44011
In Grades: 7 to 8 for 2020-21 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.